Our goal is for you to feel safe when your students play our education games here on Helpfulgames. This is achieved by:
- No unsupervised communication is possible between students on Helpfulgames.
- Our games are pedagogically structured.
- No game shall contain violence or other offensive elements.
- Helpful games is imbued with a gender perspective, with a quest for gaming free from stereotypical notions of masculinity and femininity.
- All games have been reviewed by a licensed psychologist.
Have colleagues that might be interrested in gamification with Helpfulgames? Print this flyer and put it in your colleagues mailboxes or the teacher’s staff room. Or why not send it as an e-mail to your colleagues?
Download flyer for Helpfulgames (PDF document)
What devices does Helpfulgames works with?
Helpful games are designed to work with the following devices:
- Desktop (Mac, PC, Google Chrome and Linux)
- Laptop (Mac, PC, Google Chrome and Linux)
- Tablets (iPad, Galaxy Tab)
- SMART Board
Unfortunately iPhone and Android phones have too small screens to make the games user-friendly, although most games actually works. Do you and your students use another device? Does it work with it, or doesn’t it? Please feel free to contact us and let us know if there’s something that doesnät work so we can try to fix it and hopefully get the site to work even with your unit and make the above list longer!