If you have a student who has two student accounts that both already have knowledge points, you may now merge them.
A prerequisite for merging two student accounts is that you have access to both of them in your teacher or parent account. If you only have access to one of the two student accounts, the responsible parent or teacher will need to give you access to the other account.
- Log in as the teacher or parent who has access to both student accounts.
- Click on Students.
- Click on the name of the group in which one of the two student accounts is included.
- Click on the name of the student account that you want to merge with another account.
- Scroll down and click the button Merge with another student account.
- Select the two student accounts that are to be merged. One of the two should already be selected.
- Select the account that should remain after the merger is complete. Note that the second student account will be removed after merging.
- Click Merge.
- Comfirm that you selected the correct student accounts, and then click OK to execute the merger.