If you have a student who have quit your class and you want to remove the user from your list of students, you have the following options:
- Transfer the student’s account to the student’s new teacher.
- Transfer the student’s account to the student’s parent.
- Delete the student’s account.
We recommend option 1 and 2 in all circumstances. Removal of a student’s account should be seen as a last option and means that the student login is deleted and the student’s entire collections of knowledge points and medals will be deleted.
To delete a student’s account from Helpfulgames:
- Log in as the student’s teachers.
- Click the Students button.
- Click the name of the group the student belongs to.
- Click the name of the student you want to delete from the list of students.
- Scroll down and click the Delete student button.
- You will get to a confirmation page where you are prompted to confirm the deletion. If you are sure that the student account should be deleted, click the Yes, delete student button and the student will be deleted.