Have you found an error on Helpful Games that you think is a bug?
If there is an error on a question in a game we want you to contact the game creator.
If you’ve found a bug, we are grateful if you make us at Helpful Games aware of it. We would really appreciate if you answer as many of the following questions as possible:
- On which page does the error occurs? We’d love to have a URL, but at least the name of the page / game.
- Can you reproduce the error? Please describe how to do it, if you are able to.
- What device are you using? Is it eg Chrome version 80 on Windows 10? We want as much information as possible here. If you do not know this, it is enough if you write in the message that you used the same device that you submit the bug report with. Indeed, we can see quite a lot specs about your device when you submit a ticket.
- Do you think it will be easier to describe if you take a screenshot? You are welcome to save one and then send it to us when we come back to you on this issue.
- If the bug only appears when you are logged in, we need to know your username.
You can submit the above information on our contact us form.