You can print a game level by going to a game and clicking on the button labelled Print below the game levels. The printouts look different every time you generate a printout and they also look different depending on which game and game type it is. You must be a Plus member to use the print function. To print a game:
- Log in as a teacher or parent who is a Plus member.
- Navigate to the game you want to print.
- Click the button labelled Print below the game levels buttons. Now the levels of game levels will be orange and possible to print.
- Click the game level you want to print. Now a new tab opens in your browser that you can print.
- Print all pages on a printer.
Printing for many students
If you are going to print for many students, keep in mind that you only need to print the last page once, because you’re going to keep that page by yourself.
If you make a new print, it will not be the same as the first one, as the questions and answers are generated randomly every time. Therefore, if you need to make a few extra copies, it is better to copy an existing printout than to generate a new print.