Try this game in Swedish:
Latest events in this game
Play word puzzle! Find the hidden english words on the board.
Game instructions for word puzzleChoose difficulty by selecting one of the buttons from above. Then up to ten words will be generated and hidden in the word field. The random words will be listed to the right of the puzzle and disappears as you find them on the board. You can find the words by dragging your finger or your mouse pointer over the letters on ´the letter board. Above the board a display will show the word you create by selecting the letter buttons on the word search puzzle. There are three different types of words you can search for:
- Words - The words are in plain text.
- Images - Find the word the image depicts.
- Scrambled words - The letters of the word have been shuffled. You need to first figure out which word the letters represents before you try to find it on the board.
- Readable The letters of a word are all on the same row and they are read from left to right.
- One line - The letters of a word are all on the same row, but they may be read either from left to right or from right to left.
- Curved - The letters of the words are spread all over the board and the curved may be horizontal or vertical.
- Unreadable - The words are spread all over the board and the curves may be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
Calculation of knowledge pointsEach completed level results in 1 knowledge point. The maximum number of points (12 knowledge points) is achieved when you complete all 12 levels. You'll get a bronze medal when you complete a level 2 times and a silver medal after 5 completed rounds. A gold medal will be received after 10 completed rounds. In Word puzzle, the maximum number of collectable gold medals is 12. You only earn knowledge points for levels that has not been cleared before. A cleared level has a green background above. Even when you have completed a level, you can continue practicing at that level, but it gives you no more knowledge points.
Additional game information
ReportIf you find a spelling mistake or something else that should be corrected, feel free to contact the game creator or us at Helpfulgames.
There is 1 comment on this knowledge games.