If you order a plus membership you will receive an invoice containing an activation code. The following instructions describe how to activate your plus membership with the received activation code:
Option 1 – without signing in
- Go to the page for plus membership.
- Click the button Activate your plus membership.
- Enter the e-mail address of the teacher or parent user who should be upgraded to a plus member. Note that the e-mail address must already be registered in a parent account or teacher account on Helpful Games.
- Enter the activation code you received when ordering or purchasing plus membership.
- Click the Activate button.
- Continue by adding the plus membership to more parent / teacher accounts or activate the plus membership on your students.
Option 2 – signed in
- Login to Helpfulgames as the teacher or parent whose user should become a plus member.
- Click the Settings button.
- Click the Enter code button on the line next to Plus Member.
- Enter the code you received in the invoice from Helpfulgames.
- Click Save. Now you’ll get info on when the plus membership expires.
- Continue by applying the plus membership of your or your students.
Note that plus membership only apply for the ordered number of teachers or parents, as well as students. You can always go to the settings page to see how many licenses are available in your active plus membership.