Try this game in Swedish:
Play Räkna pengar
Play Räkna pengar
Latest events in this game
How much money is it? Count the money and write it or choose the right one.
Instructions to count moneyAdd up the value of bills and coins in each task. Below you can see the different denominations of the selected currency:
Summarize the denominations of bank notes and coins and click on the button that displays the correct amount.You can play with the currencies Swedish krona, U.S. dollar or European euro.In every task, you can choose among three different amounts, but only one is correct. After you have passed all levels, you can continue to practice by entering the amount yourself, instead of selecting it. It is more difficult, but it also provides valuable knowledge points. If you find the right amount of money, you can continue to the next question. You need to finish all ten questions to pass this round.Do you happen to guess wrong amount, you may continue once you find the right amount, but you will have no knowledge points for that round.
Description of game levels:
- Penny: Coins up to 10 cent.
- Nickel: Coins between 5 and 25 cents.
- Dime: Coins between 10 and 50 cents.
- Quarter: Coins between 25 cents and 2 dollar.
- One-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 1 and 5 dollars.
- Two-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 2 and 10 dollars.
- Five-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 5 and 25 dollars.
- Ten-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 10 and 50 dollars.
- Twenty-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 20 and 100 dollars.
- Fifty-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 50 and 200 dollars.
- Hundred-dollar bill: Coins and bills between 100 and 500 dollars.
- All denominations: Practice all denominations up to 500 dollars.
Calculation of knowledge pointsEach finished level results in 1 knowledge point. The maximum number of points (76 knowledge points) is achieved when you complete all 76 levels. You'll get a bronze medal when you finish a level 2 times and a silver medal after 5 completed rounds. A gold medal will be received after 10 completed rounds. In Count money, the maximum number of collectable gold medals is 76. You only earn knowledge points for levels that has not been cleared before. A cleared level has a green background above. Even when you have completed a level, you can continue practicing at that level, but it gives you no more knowledge points.
By playing the game the student practices Money, Counting, Mental calculation.
The game with id 213 was created by Helpfulgames on 2012-08-26 00:00.
Contact Helpfulgames about this game or write a comment down below!
There are a total of 6 comments on this knowledge games.