Positional words or prepositions
Try this game in Swedish:
Latest events in this game
Train prepositions in a game!
Game instructions to practice positional wordsDrag and drop the apple to the right place. A fun game that exercises positional words or prepositions. Additionally you're trained at common words, such as chair, table and lamp.
The game has four levels of difficulty:
- Level 1 - All places that the apple should be moved to have been marked with contours of apples. You have to find the right location based on the positional word.
- Level 2 - All places that the apple should be moved to have been marked with contours of apples. You have to find the right location based on the double positional words.
- Level 3 - The locations where the apple should be moved to have not been marked. You have to find the right location based on the positional word in the instruction.
- Level 4 - The locations where the apple should be moved to have not been marked. You have to find the right location based on the double positional words in the instruction.
- Level 5 - The locations where the apple should be moved to have not been marked. You have to find the right location based on either single or multiple positional words in the instruction.
What does prepositions or positional words stands for?Prepositions are words you use to describe different relationships between people, places, things.
The word comes from pre, which means in front of, and position. Together those words results in: something that is positioned in front of.
Prepositions are indeclinable words that you usually put in front of words from the word-classes nouns and pronouns.
Common prepositions are:
Inside, on top of, to, from, after, from, before, through, towards, against,, around of, under, next to, above.
Prepositions or adpositions are usually in front of nouns and pronouns that along with these may express spatial relations.
Calculation of knowledge pointsEach finished level results in 2 knowledge point. The maximum number of points (10 knowledge points) is achieved when you complete all 5 levels. You'll get a bronze medal when you finish a level 2 times and a silver medal after 5 completed rounds. A gold medal will be received after 10 completed rounds. In Positional words, the maximum number of collectable gold medals is 5. You only earn knowledge points for levels that has not been cleared before. A cleared level has a green background above. Even when you have completed a level, you can continue practicing at that level, but it gives you no more knowledge points.
By playing the game the student practices Prepositions, Common words, Reading.
The game with id 12 was created by Helpfulgames on 2012-02-06 00:00.
Contact Helpfulgames about this game or write a comment down below!
There is 1 comment on this knowledge games.