Educational games for children in schoolWelcome to Helpfulgames! We have educational games that kids at school think are fun while they learn their skills. Learning should be fun! Choose a category from below for suggestions on fun and helpful games for children in elementary school.
Read and write
- Correct spelling
- Letter names
Games where you practicing the alphabet and learn to read and write . In playful ways you learn how to spell words, manage the keyboard, the letters of the alphabet sounds and more!
- Number bonds
- Plus, minus
Practice numbers , the four mathematical methods , counting money and figures with these math games. Choose difficulty and practice your skills in math with these fun games!
- Digital & analog clock
- Keyboard training
Games that teach you telling time, practice keyboard typing, train you on colors and other useful skills that are good in everyday life. Build up your everyday skills in a fun way!
- The memory game Memory
- Sliding puzzle
- Connect 4
Games that train your memory and allows you to practice your creative and logical thinking . Your brain needs to be trained just as your body needs to be trained!
Try all our games in Swedish:
Fun games for knowledgeAll the games that you find on helpfulgames has been created with this in mind:
- Be pedagogical - All our games will teach the student a knowledge or ability. To succeed with that our games need to be educationally designed.
- Be stimulating - The child should feel that a moment of gameplay is rewarding - both intellectually and emotionally.
- Appeal children at different levels of education - All people evolve at different speed. Here at Helpfulgames all children will all be able to play our game no matter how far the pupils have come in their own development.
- Be a complement to lessons and homework books from teachers. Ordinary homework is a cornerstone of teaching, but it might be nice to alternate this with teaching in the form of games sometimes.
- Be funny! - Children must feel that it is fun to learn with our games for increased knowledge.